January 14, 2015.
LAS PIÑAS CITY NATIONAL SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE TEST FOR GRADE 7 FOR SY 2015-2016
1. This school will accept applicants for Grade 7 from April 13-17, 2015
2. Qualified to take the test are graduates of Las Piñas public/private Elementary Schools whose grade is 85% or above in all learning areas in the four (4) grading periods.
3. Requirements to be submitted at DepEd- Division Office:
a. Original and Photocopy of report card or Form 138
b. Good moral certification
c. Duly accomplished application form with 1X1 picture
4. First, Second and Third Honors from Las Piñas Public Elementary schools are automatically admitted but they need to submit the requirements indicated in no. 3.
5. There will be two (2) sets of examination which will be administered at Las Piñas Elementary School Central, Fr. Diego cera Ave., Brgy. E. Aldana, Las Piñas City on April 21 and 28 from 7:00AM to 12NN.
6. Qualified applicants to take the second set of test will be posted at the Division Office on April 24, 2015.
7. Final list of qualified applicants for admission to Grade 7 will be posted at the Division Office on May 5, 2015 and will undergo a panel interview together with their parents or guardian on May 11-15, 2015, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at this school.
members for winning the
Tan Yan Kee Special Awards for Environment and 2nd place in the Regional Showcase
Philippine Center for Civic Education and Democracy (PCCED)
held at University of Makati, Makati City, Philippines
Team Leaders : Crystal Dancel and Russel Rivero
Team Moderators : Raymond B. Magno Zonia P. Nirza Gloria D. Cuevas
LAS PINAS CITY NATIONAL SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL ENTRANCE TEST